Friday, October 9, 2009

Misery Loves Company

Today is one of those days that makes me want to clear a space on the floor so I can sit down and cry. For over the past several years my little 1270 sq townhouse has been my studio, storage facility, packing factory, and my home. It's always in a state of chaos but today, as I trip over boxes and struggle to find a clear, clean space to simply sit I decided that rather than wallowing alone in my own filth--I'd subject everyone else to it as well. I took a few photos--a behind the scenes tour of what life looks like when you craft and work from home. I've spared you photos of the closets. They are filled from floor to ceiling with boxes full of inventory. I don't actually need real clothes as I live in old clothes ruined long ago from oil paints and greasy turpentine spills. It isn't pretty folks.





3 comments:

  1. Its not that messy!!! Wuuu!!!
    but mine is same dont worry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine looks the same. I have boxes full of inventory in my room, living room, kitchen, dining room and even my kids room. This post actually makes me feel so much better that someone else's house looks the same!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment.